Wendy's favorite quotes


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."— Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If Zombies Attack

Spring break is wonderful...and so is the day we get to send the kids back to school. Today I'm cleaning and getting all those things done that I didn't do during our 2 week break (that's right, TWO weeks!). Just for fun, here's a few tid bits of wisdom that I thought you'd enjoy.
What can I say? They made me smile.
Have you seen anything that brightened your day lately? Share the link or tell us about it.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

My boys like to discuss preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Such a fun filled topic.They think Sam's club or Costco would be a great place to hide out because they have everything you need for survival. Is there a story here somewhere? Hmmm.

Wendy Swore said...

My niece read your comment and laughed out loud, Cathy. Your boys are awesome.

*note to self, check out costco's cool hiding spots next time we go there...*