Wendy's favorite quotes


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."— Dr. Seuss

Monday, October 18, 2010

Winners of the INTRINSICAL Givaway!

Ding, Ding! Time's up! Special thanks to everyone who posted a comment for Lani Woodland's awesome novel, Intrinsical.  We put each of your names on a paper a mixed them all up in a bowl. My 6 year-old drew the winning names.

The winners of the signed Intrinsical bookmarks with the cover picture on them:

Jen Wilks
Ariell Larson
&
Rachelle

The winner of the signed copy of the book Intrinsical, by Lani Woodland is...

...drum roll please....

Gail!

I will mail your bookmarks off tomorrow and Lani will mail Gail the Book directly.
Happy writing everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful October!

3 comments:

Gail said...

I guess I should check my email more often. That is so AWESOME!!! I'm so excited to get this book!

Ariell Larson said...

Cool, thanks for the bookmark. Do I need to send you my address, or did I already put that in?

Wendy Swore said...

Ariell, I do need you to email me your address please. YOu can send it to me at mrs.farmgirl AT gmail DOT com